As parents, our child’s health and well-being are our top priority.
Child health is not merely the absence of disease or infirmity, but a state of physical, mental, intellectual, social, and emotional well-being. At Fitzroy North Doctors, we understand this and are dedicated to providing high-quality health services to help your child thrive.
The GPs at our clinic are warm, kind, and experienced in treating kids of all ages. They are not just medical professionals; many of them are also parents. They understand the anxiety and worry that comes with having a sick child.
We’re here to provide your child with the best care possible.
Our GPs can advise you on:
- Infant care and nutrition
- Eating and sleeping issues
- Bedwetting and continence issues
- Developmental milestones
- Preschool health checks
- Teenage and pubescent health
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Chronic childhood diseases (including asthma, eczema, and hay fever)
- Coughs and colds
Happy and healthy children live in families, environments, and communities that provide them with the opportunity to flourish to their full potential.